Associate Director of Actuarial Services - Remote (Minnetonka, MN preferred)
Pay$104700.00 - $190400.00 / year
Employer Industry: Healthcare Insurance
- Req#: 2209460
Why Consider this Job Opportunity:
- Salary up to $190,400 annually
- Opportunity for career advancement and growth within the organization
- Work remotely from anywhere within the U.S.
- Challenging and fast-paced environment
- Chance to make a positive impact on the healthcare system
- Flexibility and autonomy in work
What to Expect (Job Responsibilities):
- Develop financial projections and forecasts of expected savings from affordability programs
- Provide unbiased advice on medical cost strategy and review affordability program outcomes
- Build relationships with various departments within the organization
- Collaborate with healthcare economics teams to improve processes and approaches
What is Required (Qualifications):
- ASA or FSA designation
- 5+ years of experience in data analytics and communicating results to stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in financial modeling
- Extensive knowledge of health care concepts and methodologies
- Advanced proficiency with MS Excel and query writing in SAS and/or SQL
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with internal customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
How to Stand Out (Preferred Qualifications):
- Medicare experience
- Experience with Utilization Management (UM) affordability programs
- Leadership experience with demonstrated decision-making skills and resourcefulness
- Management experience in maximizing value from analytical staff
#HealthcareInsurance #DataAnalytics #RemoteWorkOpportunity #CareerAdvancement #HealthcareImpact
At Talentify, we prioritize candidate privacy and champion equal-opportunity employment. Central to our mission is our partnership with companies that share this commitment. We aim to foster a fair, transparent, and secure hiring environment for all. If you encounter any employer not adhering to these principles, please bring it to our attention immediately.
Talentify is not the EOR (Employer of Record) for this position. Our role in this specific opportunity is to connect outstanding candidates with a top-tier employer.
About the companyUnitedHealth Group Incorporated is an American multinational managed healthcare and insurance company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.