Financial Consultant - Remote
Pay$70200.00 - $137800.00 / year
Employer Industry: Pharmacy Care Services
- Req#: 2201643
Why Consider this Job Opportunity:
- Salary up to $137,800 annually
- Opportunity for career advancement and growth within the organization
- Work remotely from anywhere within the U.S.
- Clear direction and development opportunities for other roles
- Challenging environment that rewards and recognizes performance
- Collaborative work environment with cross-functional project work
What to Expect (Job Responsibilities):
- Participate in month-end close process by analyzing actual expense versus budget/forecast and documenting variances
- Analyze and report on financials and partner with operations leaders to manage budgets and revise forecasts
- Prepare monthly and forecast cycle reports for initiatives
- Perform ad hoc reporting and analysis and investigate issues providing explanations and interpretation
- Provide summarized reporting to management on a recurring basis
What is Required (Qualifications):
- BA/BS Degree in relevant field (Accounting, Finance, Economics)
- 1+ years of experience in a finance role within the medical or pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated experience with financial reporting, forecasting and projections in an FP&A role
- Proficient in MS Excel (Pivot Tables, V-Lookup, Formulas, Power Query)
- Proficient in MS Powerpoint formatting and its use to create clear actionable insights
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with sometimes ambiguous data
How to Stand Out (Preferred Qualifications):
- Experience anticipating accounting, financial reporting, forecasting, and operational issues, assessing their implications, and developing and implementing an appropriate action plan
- Experience analyzing data and providing insights and commentary around findings
- Experience working in a matrix environment, building relationships, and partnering with business leaders
- Experience with MPWR, Hyperion Essbase, and PowerBi
#PharmacyCareServices #FinanceRole #RemoteWork #CareerAdvancement #CollaborativeEnvironment
At Talentify, we prioritize candidate privacy and champion equal-opportunity employment. Central to our mission is our partnership with companies that share this commitment. We aim to foster a fair, transparent, and secure hiring environment for all. If you encounter any employer not adhering to these principles, please bring it to our attention immediately.
Talentify is not the EOR (Employer of Record) for this position. Our role in this specific opportunity is to connect outstanding candidates with a top-tier employer.
About the companyUnitedHealth Group Incorporated is an American multinational managed healthcare and insurance company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.