LCSW LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER REMOTE HYBRID
Pay$50.00 / hour
Employer Industry: Behavioral Health and Integrated Care
- Req#: 136638
Why Consider this Job Opportunity:
- Work from home when not seeing clients
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Opportunity for advancement
- Great work-life balance
- Opportunity to work with multiple populations including adults and youth
What to Expect (Job Responsibilities):
- Conduct ongoing assessments to meet the needs of patients served
- Communicate between supervisors, direct care staff members, family members, guardians, and collateral individuals regarding an individual’s progress
- Provide a tentative schedule to supervisors of appointments, home visits, and observations for monitoring work advancement
- Coordinate home visits to meet the requirements of in-home observations, chart reviews, staff interviews, and data analysis
- Ensure implementation of the program plan is effective and properly carried out
What is Required (Qualifications):
- Experience with behavioral intervention, and/or a strong educational emphasis on the principles of learning and developmental psychology
- Two or more years of experience working with individuals with developmental disabilities or behavioral challenges
- Must have LPA, LPC, LCSW, BCBA
How to Stand Out (Preferred Qualifications):
- Any amount of experience with IDD clients in ICF and Waiver programs is a plus, as this is 95% of our client population. Those with counseling experience will have an opportunity to provide therapy services.
#BehavioralHealth #FlexibleWorkSchedule #WorkLifeBalance #CareerOpportunity #DevelopmentalDisabilities
At Talentify, we prioritize candidate privacy and champion equal-opportunity employment. Central to our mission is our partnership with companies that share this commitment. We aim to foster a fair, transparent, and secure hiring environment for all. If you encounter any employer not adhering to these principles, please bring it to our attention immediately.
Talentify is not the EOR (Employer of Record) for this position. Our role in this specific opportunity is to connect outstanding candidates with a top-tier employer.
About the companyBrightSpring Health Services is the leading provider of comprehensive home and community-based health services to complex populations in need of specialized care.