PT Sales Associate
- Req#: 146504
- Core Values: Top Ambition, Willing to sweep floors, Grit
- Aspirational Values: Customer Centricity, Only A Players, Executional Excellence, Consciousness
- Table-Stakes Values: Positive, Passionate, Collaborative, Flexible, Self-starting, Self-aware, Candid, Empathetic, Inclusive, Insatiable Learners
- Flexible Hours
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Sales Incentive Programs
- 401K Matching Contribution
- Health Plan Discount
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Wellness Tools
- Associate Discounts
- Pet Insurance
- Responsible to meet or exceed all goals and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Utilize Lovesacs proprietary selling process, providing each customer with outstanding service by greeting and acknowledging every customer, demonstrating all products, maintaining outstanding standards, comprehensive knowledge of the entire product line and by applying common sense and good taste at all times.
- Represent Lovesac on social media platforms, showcasing features and benefits and the uniqueness of our product platform.
- Offer additional financing options to the customer including but not limited to Lovesac credit card and secondary financing programs, etc.
- Consistently educate clients of current promotional offerings and products while maintaining knowledge of current promotional offerings and products.
- Maintain inventory integrity and accuracy protecting company assets at all times.
- Assists in the execution of any promotional campaigns, including product placement and marketing updates pursuant to Company standards.
- Partner with store management to ensures that all customer service issues are resolved, and enhance all aspects of customer service, including order management.
- Participate in ensuring that store standards are maintained (i.e., merchandising, marketing, store cleanliness, appropriate floor replenishment, backroom organization, safety, etc.) in accordance with Company operating policies and procedures.
- Maintain inventory integrity through accurate processing of all POS transactions (i.e., sales, returns and exchanges) providing accurate information to clients.
- Maintain a calm demeanor and manage issues professionally and respectfully in accordance with our company standards.
- Act with integrity and trust, modeling behavior that respects our employees, peers and customers in accordance with the core values of our company.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related sales experience.
- Must be results driven and utilize knowledge to meet or exceed KPIs and goals.
- Must have proven time management skills and quickly adapts to a changing business environment.
- Able to prioritize responsibilities with the appropriate level of urgency, able to listen and can use this information to solve problems, anticipate issues and make correct decisions based on a variety of situations.
- Must take accountability and responsibility for your actions.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines consistently.
- Must have superior communication skills; verbal, written and interpersonal skills; able to listen effectively to solve problems, anticipate issues and make effective decisions.
- Demonstrates strong analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills.
- Maintains the highest level of customer service, creating solutions and experiences that drive business results and engagement with the brand.
- Must work collaboratively with fellow employees, treating all clients, both internal and external with dignity and respect at all times.
- Proficiency required in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Must comply with the standards, policies and procedures outlined in the Lovesac Employee Handbook.
- Must be capable of using and operating all equipment as required, including but not limited to: iPad, laptop, etc. Be able to move objects (including medium to large furniture items up to 75 pounds) from a lower to a higher position or horizontally from position-to-position or be able to assemble furniture while working on the selling floor or in our warehouse.
- Must be able to travel, as required by the Company in its sole discretion, for occasional meetings and conferences using various forms of transportation.
- Consistent ability to work both offsite and report into designated Touchpoint, or Corporate Headquarters as required and in accordance with Lovesac policies, CDC and State Guidelines.
- Support Lovesac Vendors as needed with local offsite events.
Job DetailsJob Location: Mall at Partridge Creek - Clinton Township, MIPosition Type: Part TimeEducation Level: High SchoolSalary Range: $15.00 - $15.00 HourlyTravel Percentage: NegligibleJob Shift: AnyJob Category: Sales
We LOVE that you are interested in learning more about this role and what makes Lovesac unique!
WHO we are? Here at Lovesac, our Lovesac Family is comprised of a diverse team who exemplify the following values:
We are committed to working and succeeding by incorporating our Guiding Principles into every aspect of our business:
We can all win together
We do as we say
Do less and do best
We’re borrowing this earth from our children
We Offer Our Part Time Associates:
Associates will be eligible to receive up to 26 hours of paid time off within our fiscal calendar year. They will be paid 1 1/2 times their regular rate for any hours worked over 40 hours in a work week. In addition, they will be eligible to receive 1 1/2 times their regular rate for any hours worked on company recognized holidays. Eligibility and terms for all benefits listed are as outlined in Lovesac’s policy and plan documents.
At Lovesac, we are committed to bringing Total Comfort to millions of homes. That means having furniture that can evolve along with them as life unfolds.
From Sactionals The Worlds Most Adaptable Couch, to Sacs The Worlds Most Comfortable Seat, Lovesac products provide peace of mind where others cannot. Our products can adapt to fit almost any space and style and look like new forever. This enables a new way of living, where people can continue to invest in, add to, and evolve their furniture instead of adding it to the landfill which is good for families and our environment.
What We Believe:
Love. It is the name we live up to. We champion building meaningful relationships as we foster a culture that embraces and celebrates the experiences, beliefs, backgrounds, expertise, talent, and individuality of everyone. We purposefully and meaningfully weave DEI into every aspect of our business. We seek to promote love, inclusion, and happiness in all that we do. #LoveMatters
Currently, we are seeking to hire a Sales Associate who will have a passion for our products and our customers, creating a unique experience for them. You will identify the customers needs through utilization of the Lovesac proprietary selling process through demonstrating, quoting and closing sales, providing a customized shopping experience.
In addition to selling inside our touchpoint you will share that passion for the brand and product through utilization of social media outlets, hosting live demonstrations, engaging in live chats and posting content in an effort to grow brand awareness and sales revenue.
Summary of Key Job Responsibilities:
Requirements & Qualifications:
Our retail touchpoints, including our website, are open seven days a week and require morning, evening, weekend and holiday availability.
Associate pay will vary based on factors such as qualifications, experience, skill level and competencies.
Lovesac is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, marital status, disability, military status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
About the companyAt Lovesac, we’re committed to helping people fill their homes with Total ComfortTM. That means having furniture that can evolve along with them as life unfolds.