Senior Data Scientist, Star Ratings Analytics - Remote
Pay$88000.00 - $173200.00 / year
Employer Industry: Healthcare Services
- Req#: 2211209
Why Consider this Job Opportunity:
- Salary up to $173,200 annually
- Opportunity for career advancement and growth within the organization
- Work remotely anywhere within the U.S.
- Comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase, and 401k contribution
- Chance to make a positive impact on improving member care and driving performance improvements
- Collaborative and cross-disciplinary work environment
What to Expect (Job Responsibilities):
- Perform complex data analytics to identify insights for strategic recommendations and drive performance improvements
- Embed analytics into strategies to address business problems through data-driven solutions
- Communicate findings and recommendations to stakeholders
- Support data acquisition and integration for analytics projects
- Understand and explain drivers of quality trends and develop sound business recommendations
What is Required (Qualifications):
- 4+ years of professional experience in developing analytical solutions
- 3+ years of experience with Python, SAS, or R
- 2+ years of experience applying data analysis to solve business problems
- 2+ years of experience communicating analytic results to stakeholders
How to Stand Out (Preferred Qualifications):
- Experience with STARS / HEDIS measures
- Knowledge of case-cohort and case-control studies
- Familiarity with Medicare concepts
- Critical thinker with the ability to evaluate new and innovative ideas
- Excellent communicator with proven relationship building skills
#HealthcareServices #RemoteWork #CareerOpportunity #CompetitivePay #DataAnalytics
At Talentify, we prioritize candidate privacy and champion equal-opportunity employment. Central to our mission is our partnership with companies that share this commitment. We aim to foster a fair, transparent, and secure hiring environment for all. If you encounter any employer not adhering to these principles, please bring it to our attention immediately.
Talentify is not the EOR (Employer of Record) for this position. Our role in this specific opportunity is to connect outstanding candidates with a top-tier employer.
About the companyUnitedHealth Group Incorporated is an American multinational managed healthcare and insurance company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota.